The SpeciaList Resource Directory by Special Happens strives to gather the resources available in the special needs community in one central place. The goal… to ensure your search for special needs related therapies, equipment, care and other services is less cumbersome, more informed and easily accessible.
This directory is part of the Special Happens family of resources which at this time includes the main Special Happens site, with more to come. Special Happens was founded by Gina St. Aubin as a way for parents and caregivers of children with special needs to connect and gain information, inspiration and hope in their own special journeys. You can read more about her here.
Throughout her own family’s journey, she was troubled by the number of resources that were seemingly hidden, the ways in which the resources were uncovered, and the difficulty of discerning which resource would be appropriate for any given family. Her frustrations made her determined to ensure that other families would not have such difficulties. This directory is the result.
How can you get involved?
- Add your special needs related business or organization to this directory.
- Recommend a resource that’s been invaluable for your family by visiting the Special Happens site.
- Bookmark this site for your future reference. Better yet, add this to your Pinterest Boards.
- Share the Special Happens Resource Directory with your family, friends, colleagues, family physicians, educators or anyone you think could benefit from any of the resources listed here.
- Connect with us and let us know what you think, how we could improve, or how this resource directory has impacted your special needs journey.
Thank you for visiting!